Monday, June 18, 2007

RNC Primary: aborted in the 1st trimester

The RNC called today to gage my opinion on the "Field" which they kindly cut down to the politically correct group of RNC approved mouth breathers...

I expressed concern that conservatives were noticeably absent. The Candidates were pared down to:

Romney

McCain

Thompson

Giuliani

Obviously the RNC is just offering to clean up the field for me. I told them Fred Thompson would be the choice based on their list.

This reminds me of when people ask me why I voted for George or why I think George is so great…after I barf up my bagel, I point out that the real question was based on a short list.

George Bush

John Kerry

In this scary context, you can see that George does look like the best choice between two elitist liberal two-faced politicians. I wouldn’t call that an endorsement.

No comments: