Monday, June 11, 2007

Illegal Immigration: no rules apply

Republicans have sold their souls to illegal immigration, cheap labor and politically correct latin interests.

Right now, two highly regarded Border Patrol officers sit in jail while a Texas prosecutor and a drug dealer game the system. As a fellow Texan, I wonder how this is possible. When did my fellow Texans become the kind of California weasels that could let this happen.

The drug dealer has filed suit against you and me for 5 million and I've read that we are considering settling. Why isn't this scumbag in jail? why haven't these Patrol officers been freed? Why hasn't President Bush done something to address this issue?

I've heard that the drug dealing Mexican Government has demanded that these officers be jailed. Who are these people to tell us anything.

President Bush is a disgrace to all conservatives, this situation is a disgrace to the great state of Texas.

No comments: