Tuesday, June 12, 2007

President Bush becoming a lost cause

I'm finally accepting the fact that President Bush and Senator Martinez will betray every moral value I consider valid. After contacting both leaders and remembering back to the efforts I made getting them elected....it is a sad day.

I fried fish, distributed signs, posted lawn signs and bumper stickers...all to help Senator Martinez and President Bush get elected. I debated in some high profile forums on the merits of conservative values against some pretty tough, rabid liberals.

Funny, when I met Senator Martinez in Tallahassee he didn't mention that laws don't count. He didn't mention that we would be better off without him. He sounded like a conservative...he is not one.

I understand that I am but one little conservative but I will not sit by while this fire sale goes on...I will correspond, Blog and fight for the downfall of my own party. A total meltdown of the RNC is the only way to purge these crooks from our ranks. The RNC chairman is worse than....fill in the blank here.

If you aren't a conservative then join the DNC because we don't need you.

No comments: