Thursday, July 5, 2007

President Putin...Bush passes on Counterfeit money

President Bush met with Vladimir Putin and promptly kissed his butt like a Nancy Pelosi wannabe...

No mention of a new cold war, no mention of the anti-american propaganda floating around Moscow these days and no mention of his governments counterfeiting U.S. currency. Oh, sure...if you and I decided to pass a few 3 dollar bills we would be sitting in jail ASAP.

Is the press investigating? are we following this issue at all? ssssshhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet....maybe it will go away.

President Bush has taken on an almost demented persona in this meltdown of the Republican party. After listening to President Clinton complaining about the Scooter Libby commutation, I find myself wanting to defend this screwed up republican.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.